Oakley Management Associates provides Interim Management and Leadership focused on the Industrial Supply Chains and Logistics.
Primarily the business is focused on providing specialist Interim management or leadership expertise, gap management, business and process performance improvement in times of crisis, growth, downsizing, transformation, change and turnaround.
Typical Interim Assignments that OMA gets asked to undertake include:-
- Specialist Expertise – The business has a need for specialist, heavyweight management or technical expertise to solve challenges, and has the ability to diagnose, solve, implement and manage them. See Case Studies – Bulk Logistics & S&OP Cementicious
- New Ventures, Products and Services – Help is required to develop new ventures, products, services, sectors or geographies.
See Case Study – Business Development Director – Telematics Startup
- Turnaround – Whether it be business wide, divisional or functional turnaround. See Case Study – Programme Director – Strategic Change
- Transformation and Change – Managing major restructuring or change management projects.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Managing the due diligence, and post-merger integrations and all the changes that are associated with M&A activity. See Case Study – Post Merger Integration (PMI) Leader
- Filling Management Gaps – A skilled and experienced set of hands to take on a role that is vacated at short notice, due to promotion, secondment, resignation, dismissal or maternity. See Case Study – Consultancy Operations Director
- Talent Coaching for Promotion – An internal promotion candidate is identified in the business but they need 3-9 months 1 on 1 coaching / support from an experienced Interim to be able to effectively step into the role without putting the business at risk.
- Extra Management or Leadership Capacity – Due to a project, market or industry dynamics, or systems implementation, additional capacity is required on a short term basis. See Case Study – Bulk Liquids – Embedding Performance Improvement
As a professional Interim business Oakley Management Associates is set up as a limited company with the associated insurances and is VAT registered.